Saturday, April 7, 2018

Planner Peace for Today | Cocoa Daisy

Today I am sharing a look at what has become my planner peace for the past 2 months (and hopefully longer).  A few weeks ago I wrote a post about all the different options I was considering for my planner peace, Finding the Right Size Planner for You, since that time I have found a way to combine all of my loves into one size, the B6.  I have included a set-up YouTube and my final April flip-through to inspire, if you have any questions just leave them in the comments and I'd be glad to answer them for you.






I do still use the Personal Ring option as I love the daily to do pages, 
but this has become my scrappy binder and lays open on my desk.



Since this time, I have also added in a pocket size Dori to go into my purse, 
nothing fancy here, but I needed a way to not forget dates if we were out.



And check my instagram for a sneak peek of a Dutch Door style 
that I am playing with for next time!  https://www.instagram.com/wantenucci/



And here is a final walk through of my completed B6 planner for April, hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment